Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Great, but a bit dissapointing...

I think it should have been longer. *ahem*

*****SPOILER ALERT*******
*Okay I think that instead of having the ending scene after the credits, you should have rolled it all together into one longer rolling movie, and done the next movie of killing spree in with this one too. Which brings me to two other points. KS-V was supposed to be the last one I remember you saying, but you then said six was gonna be the last, but know theres to be a seventh!? I don't really want to wait ANOTHER two years for 7 to come out. Which is my last point. Two years and it's only about 5 minutes or so excluding the very long credits. I hope Killing Spree 7 comes out soon, because the suspense is killing me almost as bad as Jase killed people, which as you know is VEEERRY badly
**END OF SPOILER*******

But all in all it was really good, amazing 3D

Say Something! Say Something!

Awesome movie, but hey guy before me...

you don't get epilepsy, you egt epilepsy attacks. ur born with epilepsy.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Yay!!! Cute Blue Bunnies!!

Awesomer and awesomer, so kool.

AeroChaos AeroChaos

Sweet Awesome Game!!!!!!!

I just couldnt stop playin this!!! I was no easy and i died on the second boss, i only needed a few more hits!!! I love this game, along with all your stuff.

Wack A Gopher Wack A Gopher

ROCKED!!!

This game is so addictive, rok on!!!

NeedleInMySpine responds:

Thanks for the enthusiasm lol :)

Unusual Side Scroller Unusual Side Scroller

ROX!!!

This thing is cool, but I think It might actually get the ront page so give a better name.

bartard responds:

thanks for the review
I like the name its weird like the game

[GF]Neverland[GF] [GF]Neverland[GF]

Wow

this is crazy. professional material. who does the vox? this is so awesome! im gonna make sure that 5 rating stays a 5

GroundForce responds:

hey! thx for your review m8!

"this is crazy. professional material. who does the vox?"

the vox was recorded by kate lesing (she is so awesome ^^.)

"im gonna make sure that 5 rating stays a 5"

d^^

thx!

[GF]

°°Do You Say?°° °°Do You Say?°°

Pretty good industrial

I love industrial, and that's what this is. The strings are kinda of annoying, maybe change that to a synthesizer, but those digital bass beats are so fukin awesome! the drums are crazy as hell. this is like DnB crossed with Industrial. Kick-ass man!

Whirlguy responds:

I thought the strings fitted well with what I was trying to create. The song is supposed to be a soundtrack to a storyline I created in my mind(:

AssHunter - Jag Är BassHunter AssHunter - Jag Är BassHunter