[GF]Neverland[GF] [GF]Neverland[GF]

Wow

this is crazy. professional material. who does the vox? this is so awesome! im gonna make sure that 5 rating stays a 5

GroundForce responds:

hey! thx for your review m8!

"this is crazy. professional material. who does the vox?"

the vox was recorded by kate lesing (she is so awesome ^^.)

"im gonna make sure that 5 rating stays a 5"

d^^

thx!

[GF]

°°Do You Say?°° °°Do You Say?°°

Pretty good industrial

I love industrial, and that's what this is. The strings are kinda of annoying, maybe change that to a synthesizer, but those digital bass beats are so fukin awesome! the drums are crazy as hell. this is like DnB crossed with Industrial. Kick-ass man!

Whirlguy responds:

I thought the strings fitted well with what I was trying to create. The song is supposed to be a soundtrack to a storyline I created in my mind(:

AssHunter - Jag Är BassHunter AssHunter - Jag Är BassHunter

Pretty good

But du er ik Basshunter.

Unknown Element (Preview Clip) Unknown Element (Preview Clip)

I dig this stuff I love industrial

Yes this is indeed industrial. I really like every part of it. I like the vibrato wah sounding bassline at the begging the how it swells and becomes distorted then it makes that high pitched pulsing noise and goes into the whole thing. Way awesome. I really love this, keep makin good stuff

jared-meyer responds:

hah thx.

the full version is done now

Banshee Banshee

Great song, your best work

I love Jungle/D&B this is one of your best works next to Addition and Subtraction.

The Shambles The Shambles

Good, it needs more too it

THis is kinda weird. It's like a backing beat, then a new lead riff will come in, then go, then a new one, then go. It get's annoying. That one riff that's repeated sounds like the the one from This Is the New Shit.

Chloroform responds:

Thank you for your review and honesty, and I'll keep in mind what you've said for future work. I just realized that one of the basslines in this song is recreated in my most recent one. :(

Oh, and sorry I didn't respond until now, I kind of haven't looked at this site in some time.

-Chloroform?-

Killteck MK II Killteck MK II

VERY repetative

I swear for atleast a minute, prolly more, it's like the same stuff over and over an over again! I love industrial, and was looking forward to this, but it just let me down. Very un-fun song. I'm starting to think now it's just looping over and over again. This is lame, do something that changes more and is less repeatative.

mechanoid-9 responds:

Yeah I know it's repetitive and not too good, I made this song about 5 years ago, it was among my very first songs I ever made and it's my only work in this genre, so I didn't expect much. I just submitted it to see if anyone liked it. It's not for... umm let's say 'concentrated' listening, rather a 'background music', if you know what I mean.
And unfortunately I can't make it better cause I do not have that musicmaker anymore.
Check out my other songs, they're better.

Funkafrenia Funkafrenia

Good sound but...

Don't use garageBand loops, caz I used to do this all the time and it sounds very unoriginal and cheesy when you can recognize someone else's loop.

We are robots We are robots

Pretty melow...

Sounds like my friend's song, "A walk in the ghetto"; Bunch a tin cans sounds, weirdo percussion... It has no rhythm it's so bland. Maybe if you add lots of good synths this could be an okay song. Try harder next time.

FoxTechno responds:

Theres a problem with the bit rate trying to get into mp3 format, makes the beat sound very wierd, this is old music im uploading on here,

If you like cheak out my very new tunes on acidplanet.com. or myspace.

Anyway thanks for the review.

Snap This Snap This

Awesome addictive song

I Love how it pans back it forth at this one point. Awesome synth riffs, make a remix PLEASE!!!

SlikRik19 responds:

Sure, why not? Thanks for the good review!

-SlikRik